Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Reason to Celebrate




 
It never ceases to amaze me how much fun you can have while you’re hard at work. It’s no surprise I love my job, creating glass and teaching. But more than anything, I like meeting new people. And what better way to really get to know someone, than in an extended workshop where we grow skills while working with a medium we love. 
Over the years I’ve hosted numerous fused glass workshops. It’s the students who make the class extraordinary. Each person has a fascinating story. Many had surprising careers, others found themselves at a crossroad and made the decision to take their life in a different direction. Many were survivors, some of accidents and others of disease. Each story is unique, but they had a shared effect. The story proved to be the catalyst that lead the student to expose themselves to exciting, new things. Often that exciting, new thing is expanding their glass fusing knowledge and skills in one of my classes. You can imagine how rewarding it is for me to guide these students and then share their joy, when they exceed their own expectations.
Now that you know what I get from teaching the class, it’s only fair you hear what the students are saying about taking the workshop.

 “What a wonderful opportunity to work hand in hand with one of our industries most creative glass artist! Lisa can inspire and encourage new ideas and techniques in students at all levels, from beginner to professional! I found my time with Lisa to be a pivotal investment in my career! I’m so glad I made the commitment…and the pieces I made paid the way!!!"
Kathleen                                                                                                                                                                                        

“I have taken two of Lisa Vogt’s classes and I have to say that they were both very informative and worth every penny!!! She is a hands-on, down to earth girl, who is very involved with her students and wants all her student to succeed. I would highly recommend Lisa's class to anyone who loves to learn more about the glass process. She doesn't just show you how to make the piece, but she also explains how the process works.  
I have known Lisa and Joe since 2001 and they have helped me develop my business and are always there to help me when I run into a problem with my work.  
I highly recommend her class. You will have a blast and learn so much.” 
Patti 

“I’d been admiring Lisa’s beautiful art for many years and was doubtful that I’d be able to create my own—even with her guidance and assistance. She patiently walked the class through each step of the process and provided insights on techniques to provide interest within the individual projects. Our class was able to do at least six different projects during the week—expanding our knowledge and skill in dealing with warm glass. Although several members of the class had extensive experience, Lisa made sure not to leave anyone behind while creating our unique pieces. I would recommend this class and am considering attending a second time because of the inspiration and opportunity to try new things with Lisa!”                                                                                         
Pat                                                                                                                                                              
"This is the turning point experience you’ve been waiting for."
Now Registering!
Advanced Glass Fusing Workshop
Wesley Chapel, Florida
4-Day, Hands-on
February 6 – 9, 2018

Check out the NEW Advanced Fusing Workshop video here:



Upcoming Webinars 

Join me for more exciting tips and techniques!


Fusing with Frit Webinar
October 26, 2017


Creative Slumping Webinar
January 18, 2018 

Thanks for stopping by,                                                                                                        Lisa
Follow For more tips and tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment