Friday, October 17, 2014

Let’s Talk Fused Glass Sinks


Blue Magic

Make the fused glass sink you’ve always dreamed of! It’s never been easier to learn the complex techniques used to fabricate these artistic basins. In the upcoming months I’m thrilled to offer two different instructional options for these involved projects.
If you are the study from the comfort and convenience of your home learner, you don’t want to miss the GPQ Make a Fused Glass Sink with Lisa Vogt webinar on January 20 and January 22, 2015.
  
 

Liquid Sun
If you are a fan of the hands-on experience, join me in my private studio for a personalized, 4 day workshop, February 17 – 20, 2015. This class is limited to 4 students. You can read all about it and register on my website.  www.LisaVogt.net

What are you waiting for?
Seize the day.
Lisa

News from the Studio. Subscribe to my newsletter on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment