Friday, October 24, 2014

Quality Time




It’s been a busy week in the studio. I’m in the middle of several big projects and keeping each job on track had me jumping from one task to another. I’m not complaining, but rather happy to have so much variety in my work day. The down side is not stopping to clean up after myself. As a result my once clear tables are buried under boxes, stacks of glass and seemingly random tools. Last night I totally ran out of clear work space. And so this week I’m going to share in pictures, rather than in words, because I have a cluttered studio that needs cleaning.   



 
 
NEW WEBINAR Bringing it home to you! Don’t miss the GPQ Make a Fused Glass Sink with Lisa Vogt webinar on January 20 and January 22, 2015. Register online.



 
NOW REGISTERING Fused Vessel Sinks Class. Hands-on, personalized, 4 day workshop. February 17 – 20, 2015. Only 4 seats. Register on my website. www.LisaVogt.net


Do what you’re passionate about and you’ll never work a day in your life.
Lisa

News from the Studio. Subscribe to my newsletter on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment